Do you love brownies? Check.
Do you love cake batter? Check.
Do you love white chocolate? Check.
Then you will love these cake batter blondies! I found the recipe while browsing Pinterest and since we had some friends over for dinner this weekend, I had the perfect opportunity to make them. And let me tell you…they were yummy and delicious!
Ready for more good news? No, they are not low calorie or healthy, but they are easy to make and the ingredient list is pretty short.
I found the recipe here, but tweaked it just a little bit.
1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1-2 Tablespoons sprinkles (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine the cake mix, oil, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
3. Slowly add milk to bowl. You want the batter to remain as dense as possible. (I forgot this and added it all at once, but it still turned out ok.)
4. Fold in white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
5. Pour mixture into a greased 9×9 square pan and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
The mixture is pretty thick before baking.
But they turn out beautifully!
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
Good luck eating just one!