I have to say that when I typed in “mocktails” on Pinterest I had my doubts that anything would show up. This is pretty new territory for me. I’ve seen and pinned several yummy looking cocktails so I knew the full-throttle versions were available, but I never guessed there would be so many yummy looking faux-versions.

Just wait until you see what I’ve found. And if you like the look of these, check out my Summer Fun! board on Pinterest for more mocktail recipes.

Do you have any favorite mocktail recipe? If so, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments on “pinterest finds: mocktail recipes

1. @sarahewelch on said:

I love to make drink bases that can go cocktail or mocktail. One of my favorites is ginger grapefruit. I make a simple syrup by added sugar, chunks of ginger, and grapefruit zest to water and heating until the sugar melts. Then, you strain or pluck out the ginger. This can become a zesty ginger grapefruit bellini by adding prosecco or you can make a great mocktail by adding grapefruit juice & sparkling mineral water.

If you can come up with good combos, this sort of thing is fantastic, because it keeps everyone happy. The non-drinkers don't feel left out, and the drinkers stay out of the non-alcoholic batch. I used to do totally separate drinks, but I never had enough of the mocktails. I'd always try to make them extra special, because most of the non-drinkers weren't doing it by choice. I would always overdo it and run out, because the drinkers wanted some, too :)
    My recent post Colorado GOP Congressional District & State Assemblies

2. angie608 on said:

Oh, these are going totally come in handy. I wanna try the Think Pink one tonight. Thanks for sharing!

3. Vivian on said:

Hello! I found you on A Bowl Full of Lemons. I became a follower by Linky tools. I invite you to follow me if you would like. Cool Blog! www.moncstories.blogspot.com
    My recent post Welcome Wednesdays

4. tdennyprimal on said:

Oh, I love the one with the lavender sprigs in it, so pretty!
    My recent post Road Warrior, New Etsy Shop listing, and A GIVEAWAY!

5. pink lemonade on said:

Yummo! I will definitely need to try these!

6. How fun is this!?!? I love the first one, so frothy and pretty! And waaaaay less calories without the alcohol (I am assuming.) xoxo

7. Deidre on said:

Yum! i don't have any great mocktail recipes as someone who has never really drank alcohol I'm bit unsure of the difference between mocktail…and juice! But man do these look pretty!
    My recent post Depression…is like a puddle.