Welcome baby!

July 1, 2013, In: baby

Brett and I were so excited to welcome our baby girl on June 5th! Of course we are absolutely in love with her and are totally biased in exactly the way parents should be.

So without further ado, please meet Eleanor Stevie!

Meet Eleanor

My official due date was moved up two days to June 21st so she was born at 37 weeks 5 days. If you are interested in her birth story, stay tuned later this week as I will share with you our journey of how we came to meet our precious little girl.

And now you know why it’s been a bit quiet on Little Green Bow. Sorry for the delay, but she surprised us by coming earlier than expected (even though I was hoping she would not make us wait until the 21st!)

My friend said one of her favorite photos from her pregnancy was one of her full belly and then one with the baby. We copied the idea – albeit as a last minute photo at 4:30 am on the day I went into labor – but I am really happy with how it turned out and super excited she suggested it to me. Thanks, Kelly!

Here is my belly just before giving birth and then me holding our little baby on the outside.

• Jocelyn | ScooterMarie
    • January 3, 2014

Ok, I’m only ridiculously and inexcusably late with this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Eleanor is absolutely beautiful! I hope you’ve been enjoying this new little life and your new life as a Mama!! :)

No worries and thank you! I have been totally MIA in bloggy land and need to get back to it. I have just been so consumed with Eleanor in real life. :) I hope all is well with your two precious beautiful girls. Not sure I ever congratulated you on Lana either.

• Rachel @ Ongoing Planner
    • July 6, 2013

Congrats! I figured the baby had arrived since you hadn’t been posting :) cannot wait to hear her birth story and hear how life as a mommy is going for you! We had our little man May 30 but see due June 5!

• Tarable
    • July 5, 2013

Mazel tov! She’s super cute and I hope you guys are having fun as a new family!

• Megan
    • July 3, 2013

We love Eleanor! Can’t wait to see her again and again and again:)

• Tom Markiewicz
    • July 3, 2013

Congrats!

• Kara
    • July 3, 2013

She is adorable!!! I’m so happy for you and your new little family!