Goodbye chaos. Hello to the gift of a calm, confident life.
Let’s break the clutter habit FOREVER!
Join me for a FREE life-changing 7-Day Decluttering Challenge! Get to the heart of WHY you want to declutter, HOW you want to live, and WHAT you need to do to make your dreams of an awesome life become reality.
This is more than a challenge to get rid of things in your house. It’s a challenge to get to the heart of your clutter problem so you NEVER have to deal with it again!
Over 7 days you will discover:
- How your dream life plays a role in decluttering
- The Zones you need to set up in your home
- Ideas for getting your family on board
- The easiest way to go through your items
- Why having a place for everything is critical
- Tips for maintaining your decluttered lifestyle
Make This Your BEST YEAR EVER
Calm Your Everyday Chaos
You deserve a life of calm, free from the everyday chaos so many of us are used to. That’s why I am giving away some amazing freebies to help you make that happen. Here you will find:
- Checklists to make your mornings run smoother
- Capsule Wardrobe plans
- Decluttering worksheets
- An awesome goal planner
- Free capsule meal plan menus
- And more as I am always updating it!
Did I mention it’s all FREE?!?
Since moving into our new house back in March, we have been making updates much more slowly than I had hoped. I had a very optimistic timeline that I would be able to get most
I love a good DIY furniture makeover and this dresser redo is no exception. When we moved into our apartment in Boulder we had a few more rooms to fill and thus needed more furniture.
Do you love breakfast? I do! There’s just something about savory eggs, greasy potatoes, and sweet syrup drizzled over a stack of pancakes that makes me oh so happy. I have to admit that since